on Tuesday, April 10, 2012
As an eye care professional, ensuring that your patient is comfortable and fitted correctly in a contact lens is essential. One of the main reasons that patients stop wearing contact lenses is because of discomfort. Eye care professionals can prevent contact lens dropout in their practices by maintaining patient comfort and fit.
However, there are patients that may be hard to fit. Finding the perfect fit with multifocal and toric contact lenses can take more time than with traditional spherical contact lenses. Fortunately, CooperVision offers a variety of tips and tools for eye care professionals , especially for hard to fit contact lens patients. Make sure to take advantage of our free fitting tips, tools, and resources in order to maximize fitting effectiveness and your practice’s efficiency:
on Thursday, September 29, 2011
Finding the perfect fit with multifocal and toric contact lenses can take more time than with the traditional spherical contact lens. Maximize your fitting effectiveness and practice efficiency by taking advantage of our free fitting tips, tools, and resources, including:Lens Locator
- search for CooperVision lenses by prescription, schedule, and modality Profitability Calculator
- see the difference that fitting CooperVision contact lenses can make in your practiceToriTrack Calculator
- the most accurate method of fitting CooperVision toric contact lensesMultiTrack Calculator
- calculate multifocal contact lens parameters easily with this convenient toolFitting Consultants
- a group of highly trained specialists dedicated to helping you and your staff fit our multifocal and specialty lenses
*Note: you will need to be logged into your MyCooperVision account to access these free fitting tips and tools. Not yet a member? Register
for access to up-to-date practice specific information and more!